Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So I'm Sad Tonight

Yes, I finally identified an emotion that I’m feeling.  Paula, you’ll be so proud.  I guess that’s kind of how I’ve felt all day.  I’ve been really tired, and perhaps that’s part of it, but I guess some things are getting to me tonight.

I found out this evening that one of my best friends is moving across the country this weekend.  Tomorrow night is going to be the last time I will see her for a while.  I guess I don’t know how to deal with that.  I’ve had friends move away before, but this one’s different.

I have a cabinet sitting on my floor that I know I can’t figure out on my own, and that is seriously depressing me.  I figured out the fridge, but the cabinet is a pretty intense kit.  One of my pictures won’t stay up on the wall.  Did I mention that I’m tired?

So this is a whole blog about the fact that I identified an emotion that I am feeling.  Yay.  Now, you will all send me messages telling me that I just wasted five minutes of your life that you will never get back, and for that I am truly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment