Sunday, March 3, 2013

Puno Trip 3

Here are some final pictures from our Puno trip.

Sitting around the half circle listening to a presentation on the floating islands

Nancy and Brandon

Eslie playing with one of the native girls

David and Sammy

David and Nancy...and whatever Sammy is doing...

Nancy and Sandra

Cj and Sandra

Sandra

Luis, Nancy, and Ariel

Sammy and the kids...

Luis, Nancy, and Ariel

Bruno and Eslie playing

David and Brandon

Cj

Nancy and Cj

Ariel and I

Luis and Nikol

I love this picture of Luis...he just looks so happy and chill

Me with Luis

Great picture of Ariel.  We are in a banana shaped boat on Lake Titicaca

Cj

Me

Angela

Cj

Me

Cj with our Argentinian friend

Cj

Me, Angela, Argentinian guy, and Brandon

David and I goofing around

Our friend who is studying in Bolivia and me

Brandon

Cj and I with Ella at the end of our Puno journey

No comments:

Post a Comment