Sunday, March 3, 2013

City Tour As A Team

Here are some pics of the city tour we took as a team of Arequipa.

Me with Ella and Brandon looking creepy in the background.

Pastora Consuelo, Luis and David


Eslie
Nancy, Sandra, Nikol, and I with Eslie

Nancy and Nikol

Don't know what Sandra is thinking about...with Nikol

Love this picture of Cj and Ella

Our pastor's family:  Consuelo, Bruno, Eslie, and Lenilde

Cj, Angela, Sandra, and Me

Ella and I

Me with Pastora Consuelo

Angela and I

A bunch of our group just chillin...

Pastora Consuelo and Bruno

Pastor Lenilde...with Angela and I...this is actually pretty normal.

Nancy on a horse

Ariel on a horse


Nikol on a horse
Nikol without her hat on...on a horse

Pastor Lenilde, Bruno, and Nikol

Ariel

Great picture of Cj

Luis gettin' ready to ride

Cj and Nikol

Pastor Lenilde with Bruno

Pastor Lenilde with Bruno and Eslie

Nikol and I at Chili's

We're just goofin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment