Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Refuse

-I refuse to live my life settling for anything less than everything that God created me to be.

-I refuse to believe the lies of the enemy that say I cannot do and be something more.

-I choose to live a life of faith.  That faith leads me to step out in obedience to the calling that God has on my life, no matter how difficult that may be.  That faith not only tells me to follow, but is conditioning me to believe that as a daughter of the King of Kings, I have been given everything that I need to fulfill my purpose in the Kingdom of God.

-I choose to believe that dreams really do come true, and I will live my life that way.  I don’t know where we lose that belief as children, but the reality of life is not that dreams do not come true; the reality is that making them come true is harder than we anticipated and not many are willing to work to see them happen.

-I choose to live my life as an inspiration to others that they can truly be ANYTHING they desire to be, and I don’t believe that God wants anything less from us.  If He made us fearfully and wonderfully, then He created us to believe that in Him we can truly change the world around us. 

-I refuse to listen to anyone who reads this and decides they need to give me a “reality check.”  Life is what you make of it.  That’s the simple truth.  I choose to live a fantastic life, come what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment